I am very honored and humbled to say that I have been nominated by MarieMathilda for the Liebster Award, an award that is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers as a way to congratulate and promote them. I would like to thank MarieMathilda and encourage every one to check out her blog about her healing journey as she recovers from PTSD and depression.
As a part of the nomination, your nominator gets to ask you 10 questions about yourself, so MarieMathilda here are my answers.
1. What was your first thought when you read about your nomination?
I was honored to have been chosen.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
For me, blogging is like letting a ton of people into my head. It gives me a chance to use my knowledge and voice to hopefully help others.
3. Would you take more classes like Blogging 101? Why?
Sure! If I think it would be helpful, I’m always down to learn. I don’t know everything, especially when it comes to technology.
4. Is there a specific thing you would like to blog about but have not yet?
Travel. I love traveling. It gives you the ability to completely immerse yourself in a new culture and see the world with a new pair of eyes. I have thought about adding it to my blog, but I really want to have what I am doing right now take off first. Though if anyone is interested, I have a specific travel Instagram: @letsbetravelers.
5. What will your blog look like in five years?
In five years, I will hopefully be a Registered Dietitian, so I hope to include more nutrition tips and recipes.
6. What inspires you?
A lot of things honestly. One would be people that fight for what they want no matter how many obstacles and barriers they face. Another would be people that give back to their community not because they have to, but because they truly care and want to make a difference in the lives of others.
7. What drives you nuts?
The first one I have mentioned already in my blog and it is really silly, but hear me out. When my dog eats cat poop. It just grosses me out and she knows better, which is why it drives me crazy. The other is having to repeat myself. I speak softly, so it happens a lot. I just like to be heard. Even if people disagree, I feel that everyone deserves to have a voice.
8. If you were reborn – who would you be?
This one was hard. I am tied between a couple of people, but probably Taylor Swift. I think it would be a lot of fun to travel around the world and sing. Plus, she seems like a genuinely nice and humble person.
9. From today’s perspective: If you could change an event that happened in your life, would you do it?
Good question. Probably not. I am very happy with who I am today and where I am today; therefore, I would worry that even if I changed some of the bad stuff that it would change who I am as a person and the life I am currently living.
10. What is your inner child’s favorite activity?
Highlights hidden pictures. We have some at work for when kids come in and every now and then I like to do one when it gets slow or I need a mental break.
Now it is my turn to nominate 10 bloggers for this award:
What the new nominees need to know:
- You must have under 200 followers, if you have over 200 followers then I am sorry I missed that.
- You can only be nominated once, if you already have been nominated before congrats and sorry I missed that!
- You must post a picture of the award (above) in your blog.
- You must thank the person who nominated you (you’re welcome in advance).
- You need to answer the 10 questions below.
- You need to nominate 10 additional bloggers and assign them 10 questions to answer, like I have done for you.
- Congrats! I loved your blogs!
My questions for you:
- What made you want to start writing your blog?
- What is something you have not blogged about yet that you would like to?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- You just won the lottery. What is the first thing you are going to buy and why?
- From today’s perspective: If you could change an event that happened in your life, would you do it?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your all-time favorite food?
- Do you have any pets, if so tell us about them. If not, what would your ideal pet be?