Happy #tastythursday! Chocolate-covered strawberries are my all-time favorite food, so I’m happy to share my healthier take on it (don’t worry it’s still just as delicious)!
Divine Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips: dark, white, or milk (Note: dark chocolate is technically the healthiest)
- 1 pint of strawberries (approx. 16 strawberries)
- Rinse strawberries and dry them completely.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds on high. Stir and repeat until the chocolate melts. (Note: that chocolate goes from melting to burning very quickly, so keep an eye on it)
- Place wax paper OR aluminum foil on cookie sheet OR large plate.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place them on your wax paper/foil lined cookie sheet/plate.
- Refrigerate chocolate-covered strawberries until the chocolate hardens (normally 30 mins to an hour).