I was at a job interview recently when the owner told me that by drinking tea you can burn up to 60 calories. Of course, I was intrigued, so I decided to check it out for myself. Check out what I found below:
- It helps to assist in the breakdown of fats, causing you to burn more calories than if you were to drink water.
- It helps to boost your metabolism. If you drink more than 5 cups a day, you can burn anywhere between 70-80 calories just from drinking green tea.
- It increases your energy level.
- It helps to detoxify your body.
- It provides antioxidants, which help to fight cancer and cardiovascular disease, prevent tooth decay, and lower bad cholesterol.
- It helps to lower your risk for osteoporosis, strokes, heart attacks, and diabetes as well as lower the probability that cancer will return.
- It helps to fight against the common cold and bacterial infections.
The Best Teas to Choose:
- Lemon Ginger
So trade in your soda, coffee, and even water for tea in order to reap the amazing benefits above!
For more information, check out these articles: